Sunday, August 9, 2009

"Butterfly Effect" analogy, Health Care discussion

I made a slight change to the Butterfly Effect reference in the essay below. The Butterfly Effect describes an event that occurs in the atmospheric realm, not social interactions. I tried to draw an analogy and I have made this intention clearer with the alteration. (Since we are on the topic of kindness, this video by Marisa Monte is a wonderful and moving example of kindness in action). As for what I am doing at the moment: I am currently delving into the mindfield that is the healthcare debate. I believe the core of the discussion is the need for afordable healthcare that covers most (if not all) Americans and concerns about government involvement in such an important sector of the economy. I plan to research and think through as much of the issue as I can before offering my thoughts. This is the final paper of the class, by the way. After that, vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment